Terms & Conditions
By using FreeSalesLeads you agree to the terms and conditions in this agreement. All FreeSalesLeads users are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Permitted Uses and Restrictions
FreeSalesLeads grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to our service for the following permitted uses:
- You may not sell, license, dispense, or in any other way distribute any part of the data to any third party.
- You agree to comply with all applicable federal, state, foreign and local statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the CAN-SPAM Act and the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Multiple instances of simultaneous usage from more than one location, or sharing your account, may result in the suspension or cancellation of your account. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our service and to terminate this Agreement, without notice.
2. Limited Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
ALL DATA AND SERVICES PROVIDED ARE SOLD “AS IS.” NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE GIVEN HEREUNDER. Under no circumstances shall the maximum liability of freesalesleads or its affiliates exceed more than the amount paid by the customer.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration. This Agreement and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada.
3. Account Use
By using FreeSalesLeads you are eligible to view records each day for a period up to 90 days. The quantity of records available to view each day may change.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We may amend these terms and conditions by posting the revised terms on the company website. You are responsible, and agree, to check for any changes on each occasion before using the Site or any Data.